Broadcast LIVE Winnemucca Convention Center
50 W. Winnemucca Blvd
50 W. Winnemucca Blvd, Winnemucca, NV 80487 USA
Types of Bidding
On Location Bidding
Online Proxy Bidding
Live Webcast Bidding
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
1. Each bidder must be properly registered and have a buyer's number to bid.
2. If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer may immediately put the lot up for sale again and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
3. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
4. The record of sale kept by the Auctioneer and Clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
5. All purchases will require a $40.00 per head part payment due and payable at the conclusion of the auction. Those buyers using satellite to purchase livestock will be required to wire transfer funds or send a check by overnight delivery the following business day.
6. Acceptable payment is as follows: If the buyer is not present at delivery, payment must be received by Superior Livestock Auction on the day after the cattle are received by the buyer. All payments must be made by either wire transfer, ACH or a check sent by some form of over night delivery service such as Fed Ex, UPS?or Express Mail. All fees incurred for wire transfer or overnight delivery will be at the buyer's expense. In the event of multiple day shipments payment will be required on each day?s delivery. All payments will be made to Superior Livestock Auction Custodial Account for Shipper?s Proceeds.
7. All cattle will be sold on a sliding scale on the top side of the base weight. Example: Yearlings with a base weight of 700 lbs. (Avg.) sell for $90.00. The weight can be up to 700 lbs. (Avg.) and the price will remain the same. If they weigh 701 lbs. on a 5 cent slide, the price will be $89.95, 720 lbs. - $89.00, etc.
8. All cattle will be weighed on a certified scale. Any cuts that are made on cattle that are weighed on the ground will be made after the cattle are weighed.
9. No freight adjustment will be given on cattle that weigh below the estimated base weight, if the head count is within 5% of the contract.
10. On split loads, the heifer price will be $_____ per cwt (as stated in the lot information) back of the original price of the steers.
11. Heifers that are sold as ?Open Feeder Heifers? will be pregnancy checked by a licensed veterinarian (at the seller?s expense) within 21 days prior to delivery.
12. Superior Livestock Auction reserves the right to sign the Livestock Contract on behalf of all buyers and sellers.
13 . Every effort has been made to assure the correctness of this catalog, but all announcements from the auction block shall take precedence over the printed material.
14. Superior Livestock Auction does not warrant the harvest date on source and age verified cattle. If you purchase source and age verified cattle, it is your responsibility to obtain the harvest date from the provider prior to purchasing the cattle.