Some customers have been reporting issues loading our bidder applet. This can be remedied by clearing your browser and java cache. Just follow these steps.
To clear your Browser Cache:
In Internet Explorer
- Go to Internet Options (click the button that says “tools” or the icon that looks like a gear).
- Go to the “general” tab.
- Click the button that says “delete”
- In windows 7, you’ll have a set of checkboxes. In XP, you’ll have a set of buttons. In either case, either make sure “Temporary Internet Files” is checked and hit “Delete” or click the button that says “delete files” next to “Temporary Internet Files”
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Offline Storage section, click Clear Now.
In Google Chrome
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
To clear your Java Cache:
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Double-click the Java icon in the control panel.
The Java Control Panel appears.
- Click Settings under Temporary Internet Files.
The Temporary Files Settings dialog box appears.
- Click Delete Files.
The Delete Temporary Files dialog box appears.
- Click OK on Delete Temporary Files window.
If you still have issues, please give us a call at (800) 431 - 4452